"Cold Call" Letter for Job Interview

These are samples of letter quoted in previous post Career Search - How to Get Your Job Interview Without Looking at the Newspaper Ad.

Sample “Cold Call” Letter for Job Interview


[Date]

[Company Name & Address]

Attn: Mr ….

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you because you may find my career experience useful to you. I am a Senior Sales Manager with 15 years of related working experience, and I am looking for a better prospect with a company with international business.

During my current and past career, I have demonstrated my tenacity, leadership and ability to complete tasks which were handed to me. Among some of my specific achievements included:

- Generated 75% of the company annual sales

- Handled a staff size of 30 sales executives

- Successfully implemented quality management system to ISO 9000 standards without engaging external consultants which led to the firm’s certification in June 1999.

I appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to review my resume, and kindly advise me on the possibility of contributing to your firm’s growth and development.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,

[Sign & Name]


*******************************************


Sample Pre-formatted Reply Letter to Application for Job Interview Letter


From: [insert your potential company here]

Dear Mr [your name here],

REPLY LETTER

My reply to your letter dated ….. are as follows:

[ ] Please call me for an appointment. My contact number is: . Please ask to speak to .

[ ] We do not have any openings right now, but expect to have opening on (date).

[ ] This letter reached the wrong person. You should contact:

Name: ...........................................

Title: .............................................

Address: ........................................

Contact No.: ..................................

[ ] We do not have openings for application of your nature and qualifications. However, you may wish to contact:

Name: .............................................

Title: ...............................................

Address: .........................................

Contact No.: ...................................

Comments
...........................................................


To increase your job search success, we also recommend that you submit your resume to some resume posting services such as to this Free Resume Posting services. You do not need to pay anything and there are testimonials from some readers who had reported getting their job very fast by using the service. You may also post your resumes to several job search sites at the same time.

No comments: